Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Episode 9: CLEARLY a great episode!

Words of Wisdom from this Episode:

"There is nothing little about him."-Christina regarding Dennie

"No, CLEARLY this women is afraid of me because I have not seen hide or hair of her since I talked about stalking her."-Melissa

"We like to social media stalk people.  It does not mean we are friends in real-life, we can dream and we can pretend that we are friends."-Christina

The blog post we talk about this week

What God is rocking our hearts for?

Christina:  Being a guardian ad litem
Melissa:  "Do I pursue my goals more that God?"

What's working our world?

Christina: Giving Keys and her first tattoo
Melissa:  The Productive App


Melissa//Instagram //Blog

Christina// Instagram//Blog

The PODCAST // Instagram // twosmalltowngirlspodcast@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment